Computer Repair Thousand Oaks, CASince 2006, Thousand Oaks PC Repair has served home and small business computer users in the cities of Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills, CA. Our family owned company was built on repeat customers and referrals and has always provided top-notch, A+ Certified computer repair technicians and networking professionals.
With Thousand Oaks PC Repair, you get only career professionals to help with your computer repair and small business computer repair and support needs. All of our technicians have at least ten years of in-the-field experience, and all are A+ Certified by CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association).
From computer repair to data recovery to small business IT support, Thousand Oaks PC Repair does it right, does it fast, and does it onsite, in your home or at your small business. Our service area includes Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills and the surrounding areas - computer repair thousand oaks. Call us at (805) 277-9140.
Why Thousand Oaks PC Repair?
1. Our Iron-Clad GuaranteeWe want you to be happy with all that we do, so we offer a risk-free guarantee: We will remedy your technology problem, or there is no charge for the service.
2. Award-Winning Onsite Service, On Your ScheduleWe come to you. There’s no need to unplug your computer and drag it into a store, just so you can wait for days before you pick it up again. What if the problem involves not just your computer ‘box,’ but also your printer, or your router, or another device? Our A+ Certified technicians come to your home or small business and handle your computer and network problems right onsite. We’ll be able to examine all of your devices, if necessary, and get to the root of the problem(s).
3. The Real Difference is Our TechsWith Thousand Oaks PC Repair, you can count on great service from experienced, highly trained, and patient computer support professionals. Our techs have the talent and skill to quickly diagnose what ails your technology and provide a solution fast!
You get only senior-level computer repair technicians, each with over ten years of in-the-field experience, and all A+ Certified by CompTIA (The Computing Technology Industry Association).
Since 2006, thousands of home computer users and small businesses have relied on the technicians at Thousand Oaks PC Repair.
4. Exemplary Service By the HourWe have always charged by the hour. Because our technicians are veteran career professionals, most service calls last less than one hour. You won’t have to deal with “flat rate” schemes, or people who are rushed to get to their next “flat rate” job. What you will get is a tenacious , dedicated technician at your disposal when things go wrong. You’ll get an industry pro right beside you to solve all of your technology problems and answer all of your questions.
5. We Respect Your PrivacyYou won’t have to worry about leaving your data with strangers. Your computer and files stay right where they are. Our A+ Certified technicians come to you.
6. The Very Definition of ConvenienceYou won’t have to unplug anything. You won’t have to carry anything to and from your car and a store. You don’t have to leave your hardware and data with strangers. And most of our service calls last less than one hour. You call us, we come to you, fix the trouble, and you’re back to work or play fast! Now, that’s convenience.
- Laptop Repair
- Virus Removal Services
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
- New Computer Setup
- Wireles Network Setup
- Computer Tune-Up
Virus Removal Thousand Oaks - Is your computer slow? Are you seeing strange popups and warnings? Then, your computer might be infected with a virus or malware. Our virus removal experts have saved the day for thousands of computer users since 2006. They will identify and remove any viruses, malware, spyware or rootkits from your computer system, update and configure your system for optimal security, and even show you how to keep your computer from getting infected again in the future.
Hard Drive Data Recovery Services Thousand Oaks – We can recover your cherished data from just about any kind of media, including hard drives, RAID arrays, USB flash drives, camera and phone memory cards, CD’s, DVD’s, etc. We work with all major brands of hard drives, including Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Samsung, etc.
New Computer Setup Thousand Oaks – We’ll not only set up your new computer system properly and promptly, we’ll install your favorite software, connect your system to your network, get you online, clean and transfer your cherished data, connect all of your devices, tidy up the wires, and answer all of your questions. It couldn’t be simpler.
Wireless Network Setup and Support Thousand Oaks – Wireless networks seem like magic, and our techs understand how to make them work, flawlessly. Wireless networks allow us to work from anywhere in our homes and businesses. Wireless networks can be tricky to setup for the average computer user, so rely on Thousand Oaks PC Repair to make it easy for you. We have setup thousands of wireless networks for our customers over the years. Our wireless experts will create for you a wireless network that is both reliable and fast.
Computer Tune-Up Thousand Oaks – Has your computer gone from Speed Racer to Elmer Fudd? You tune-up your car, and you should also tune-up your computer now and then with Thousand Oaks PC Repair’s Computer Tune-Up service. We can breathe life into your computer system, making it run fast and reliably again. You won’t get some cookie cutter type tune-up here. Our A+ Certified computer experts will diagnose your system and determine exactly what it needs to run like it should.
Thousand Oaks PC Repair is your one-stop-shop for everything computer repair and support related. We serve all major brands of computers, and offer service in your home or at your small business. We have proudly served Thousand Oaks since the year 2006.